There are many contour options from single shades, palettes, powder, cream, but rarely do they cater to fair skin tones. This cream contour palette is in the shade fair, retailing for $40. There are three highlight shades in the top row, and three contours in the lower row.
For a video demo: https://youtu.be/jXuu8vNIljs
- The consistency is creamy but on the drier side
- Can mix with a facial oil if desired
- Still blends out very easily on its own
- I usually apply with my fingertips to desired areas and then blend out with a beauty blender
- Soft Light is a more peachy pink "pale peach" toned concealer / highlight
- Lustre is an iridescent clear shimmer "sheer porcelain"
- Not my favorite shade since it is not intense enough as a highlight and the product still needs to be set in place
- Fair is more yellow toned "pure sand" and is concealer toned on my skin
- Fawn is the lightest cool contour "cafe latte" and is my preferred shade to contour with
- Shadow is more of a bronzer shade, it is a warm orange toned contour "caramel latte"
- Mink is the darkest contour "toasted almond" and is a bit too dark for fair skin, in my opinion
- For a light natural contour do before foundation and then use a sheer foundation
- For an intense contour apply directly after foundation and blend together
I highly recommend this palette. It may seem expensive at $40 but due to the quality and shade selection I would definitely say it is worth it.