Okay so the title of this post may seem a bit dramatic, but this makes even people who are terrible at winged liner (myself included) look like a pro. Best part, this brush is only ~$5!
|Real Techniques Silicone Eyeliner Brush|
- When they say this is easy to clean--they mean it
- Liner nearly flakes off brush, does not stain tip
- I tried it for the first time on camera, and didn't even touch up off camera
- Used again in another tutorial a week later, liner looked still on fleek
- Mimics the tip of a felt tip eyeliner
Obviously I really like this brush. Liner works well with most if not all gel liners, you could even use it with a liquid liner you didn't like the tip too.