Quick review on the Evil Queen blush for Walgreens by Disney. This retails for only $3.49, and is limited edition.
|Left: Blended swatch, Right: Swatch|
- Does have some subtle gold glitters
- More of an overspray
- Do not show up on the skin
- Very pigmented
- A little goes a long way
- May take a little work to blend out
- Natural rose pink flush
- Very smooth, can kick up a little powder
- Wears average amount of time
This is a very pigmented blush that is well worth the money; even if it is more for the packaging than product that you are interested in.