September 11, 2015

Nyx Mermaid Prismatic Eyeshadow: Swatches + Review

This shadow is something you need in your life, you just do! It's only $6, and can be found on sale. The color is unique, and eye catching on everyone :)
Bow closure
Mermaid
"Opalescent mint with gold shimmer"

  • I included quite a few swatches so you can get an idea of the color
    • It is one word: Stunnnnning
  • They've got the opalescent mint down
    • Not too much gold shimmer, more of a soft golden glow
  • Can be worn on the lid, or even smudged on lower lashline
  • Very eye brightening color
  • Perfect especially for spring and summer
  • Almost creamy formula
    • Still a powder
  • Very pigmented and smooth
Overall,
You need this. Just go to ulta and give it a swatch...you will fall in love with it. I had to search the display at my ulta, but I got my hands on this beauty and do not regret it <3