This is one pricey little blush, but *spoiler alert* it's worth every penny. The retail price is $35, so by far it is the most expensive blush I own.
|.15 oz / 4.3 g|
|sleek metallic packaging|
Name is based on the ambient lighting powder mixed with blush tones.
Contains the mood light luminous powder.
- Silky smooth powder, one of the finest milled blushes I own
- Provides a soft glow, very natural flush to the cheeks
- No harsh sparkles, enough glow to make it seem not flat matte
- Flattering mauve
- Looks good on every skintone
- Each blush has a unique marbled pattern
- Wears all day
- I have no problem with fading
- Very buildable
- Not super intense when swatched
- Packs a punch if using a dense brush, very soft product
I looove this blush! I can't believe it took me so long to review it. I suggest going and swatching these for yourself, at least to admire the sheer delight swatching the color provides. This is a fairly expensive product, but a little does go quite a ways. If you want a fall blush, or even just an "everyday" blush, and you have the money to spare--do yourself a favor and check it out!