September 12, 2015

Colourpop Creeper Ultra Matte Lip: Review +Swatches

Calling all red lip fans: you may need this in your life. Today, I bring you yet another Colourpop Ultra Matte review with swatches. Red lips aren't usually my thing, I tend to gravitate toward mauve nudes.; however, this is stunning! I wore this out shopping and you wouldn't believe the compliments and wear time this provided. At only $6 this is a MUST HAVE! Available only on the Colourpop website
3.2 g / .11 oz
Doe-foot applicator
Reason for thick swatch:
 it went on so perfectly I couldn't stop swatching it again and again
  • "True classic blue red"
    • Agree 100%
      • Even makes teeth a hint whiter
  • Went on super creamy and smoothly
  • Wear test results while shopping:
    • 14+ hours (removed at 14 hours but could have lasted much longer)
      • Including passing the food with oil test and staying perfect
    • Complimented in EVERY store I walked in saying "I like your lipstick"
  • I applied a thin layer of balm before, but still a little drying throughout the day
    • NO cracking, patchiness, fading
    • Once removed, lips back to normal
Overall,,
Highly, highly, highly impressed...this lasted longer than any other lip product I've tried! It's better than Kat Von D liquid lipsticks, or even my old favorite the sephora cream lip stains. This red is now my current favorite red lip, among my personal favorite liquid lipstick formula.