This is the second lipstick in the Essence Love & Sound collection. I found mine for $2.99 at Fred Meyer. The first lipstick in the collection was an orange, this is the opposite being a nude.
Outer packaging matches the lipstick bullet
Looks semi sheer, but goes on opaque
- I loooove this color
- I'd call it a classic cool nude with a hint of mauve
- Very similar to the shade in the new nudes line, darkest one
- This swatched much more pigmented
- Wears for an average amount of hours
- Wears evenly, looks very natural as it fades
If you can catch this collection before it's gone, you need to pick up this lipstick! It's one of those perfect nude shades. It actually looks natural on the lips, not a dead or artificial nude. A three dollar price is also irresistible.