I always love to find the new essence collections! This collection was no exception. This is the first lipstick in the collection, and I bought mine for $2.99 at Fred Meyer. The collection is festival season inspired, called Love & Sound.
Lipstick bullet matches the tube
Super creamy and pigmented
- It's so pigmented it goes a tiny bit patchy, but not much
- Part of their "Long lasting" lipstick formula
- Only average lipstick wear (maybe five hours)
- Hot summer orange with a hint of coral
- Has lots of moisture, not matte
If you can find this collection, pick up this lipstick if you're either into oranges or for the cute packaging. It's nothing too exceptional, really only an orange lipstick in cute matching packging. If you missed out on the Mac Glambattista Valli collection, the color Margherita seems similar to this.