July 7, 2015

Wet N Wild Sunset Junction Coloricon Blush & Glow Trio: Review + Swatch

Another limited edition product review from this years spring/summer Wet N Wild Silverlake Collection. Out of the three trios, I only picked up this one for $3.99. 
Blush & Glow Trio
.42 oz
Cruelty Free
Main ingredient is Mica
Highlight is more pink in the swatch than in the pan

  • All three shades have shimmer
  • Blend easily into the skin
    • Fine, light, non powdery texture
  • Bronzer leans a little orange
  • The highlight is worth the price alone
    • Very intense, but buildable
  • The plastic packaging is a bit bulky, but not unappealing for the price
  • This is the lightest trio of the three, they have a variety for a variety of skintones
Overall, 
I am in love with this trio! The highlight is my favorite part, and I've been wearing it more than any others recently. The blush and bronzer have the same finely milled texture, but the true winner is the highlight. After trying this one, I'm tempted to try the others--even though this is the one best suited for my skintone. If you see this still available in your local drugstore, I say try it out!