July 31, 2015

Pixi Brightening Peach Correction Concentrate Review

This is a pricier "Drugstore" item and can only be found at target. It was $12 and claimed to be a correcter, and I wanted to give it a try. It is the first thing I have ever tried from the brand Pixi by Petra. 
The packaging first off is so nice and very girly and pretty!
Here are a list of ingredients.
The claims:
  • Instantly erases dark circles
  • Blends magically into skin tone
  • Vitamins: A, C, & E and Rose Hip Extract
  • Not tested on animals


It is in the shade "Brightening Peach" (The only shade available)
It is a very peachy color that would suit most skin tones.

  • I use it before my other face products and usually top it with a skintone concealer
  • It has a slightly thick texture, a little goes a long way
  • Does correct dark circles, mostly but not entirely
  • Doesn't crease if set with powder
Overall,
I do enjoy this product. Even when I use it with another concealer, and set with powder it doesn't look cakey. It blends into the skin counter acting dark circles. I'd say it is worth the price, and you should check it out next time you go to Target.