July 6, 2015

Milani Limited Edition Awakening Rose Powder Blush: Review + Swatches

Limited Edition Alert! I know a few people who are already on the hunt for this, and if this product appeals to you...then start searching! This is one of three new Milani blushes for summer, and the only one I happened to pick up. Retails at $7.99 like their other blushes, and is only in-stores. 
Gold outer packaging, and a clear plastic lid to show the true color.
Awakening Rose
Has a soft sheen

  • I'd call it a satin finish
    • Gives a glow to the face, not entirely matte
    • No glitter, just a slight shimmer
  • Wears all day
  • Perfect rosy, everyday color
  • No discernible scent
  • Blends easily like the claims suggest
  • Not hard to open packaging, yet sturdy
  • Limited edition
Overall,
I'm extremely impressed with my first Milani Rose Powder Blush. This shade is limited; however, there are rose blushes in their permanent line. The price is wonderful for the quality and packaging. I forgot to take a picture of the display, but this is the most muted everyday option. Very wearable, and the design does not fade easily.