July 9, 2015

MakeupGeek Eyeshadow in Pixie Dust: Review & Swatch

Another MakeupGeek Review due to their 10% until July 18th, 2015 (code STOCKUP10). This is not my code, it's one they made for their email subscribers. Anyway, if you saw my last review on Cosmopolitan, then you know the pans are $5.99 each. 
Pixie Dust

  • Pigmented shimmery yellowy green (lime green)
  • Lovely mid tone green
    • Think of it as a very green gold, makes it more wearable
  • Same almost creamy smooth formula
  • Blends nicely
  • Staying power is average
    • I always wear a base
Overall,
I think this green to be more wearable than others, and especially lovely for enhancing or bringing out the green in eyes. I also find that green looks surprisingly good on almost every eye color, so if you don't have any (or just a few) pick this one up! For now, this brand is only online, but it does help keep the cost down for making them.