July 13, 2015

Colourpop Lumiere Lippie Stix: Review & Swatches

 By now, if you read my blog, you would see that I am obsessed with colourpop. This lippie I've had for a long while now, and love it just as much as I love Kathleenlights (creator of the color). There IS a matching lip liner for this; however, I am reviewing only the Lippie Stix in this post. This retails for $5 and is online only at the Colourpop website
Standard white twist-up packaging
Matte finish

  • Described as a "Dusty Mauve Pink"
    • I agree with this description, although like most colors it will look lighter or darker depending on skintone
  • Not a drying matte
    • Has moisture in it
  • Very creamy, glides on lips
  • Supposed dupe to Nars Anna
  • Any skintone can pull this color off
  • Slight vanilla scent
  • Not a large product amount (~1/3 mac lipstick)
    • It takes a long time to use up a lipstick. I'd never even finish one this size
Overall,
I love this lippie! It goes on a bit darker than the packaging on my fair skin, but still compliments many looks. If you have darker skin it will look lighter on you, but still flattering. It is matte, but not so matte it dries out the lips. Also, it's Colourpop--so very affordable!