If you saw my review on Stole the Show, a different Colourpop Highlight, then you'd know I love this formula. Hippo is very different from Stole the show, it is a sheer lavender. At $8 on the Colourpop website, this unique highlight is worth you attention.
4.2 g / .15 oz
Always remember to seal the container tightly!
Close up of the unswatched pan
And an unblended, then lightly blended arm swatch
- Even smoother texture than Stole the Show, if that's possible
- Blends out on the cheeks to a pale highlight
- more silvery than purple
- I apply with my fingertips, or complexion sponge, or a synthetic face brush
- No harsh glitter
- Can be worn alone, or topped for more intensity
- Cream formula, blends out to almost powder
- Wears all day, doesn't accentuate flaws
This is a very unique highlight, I have nothing like it in my collection. If you like cooler highlights, then you need this one. I have a more neutral complexion, and it still blends out to a natural finish on me. The formula is amazing, so if you think you'd like this color of highlight--try it out!