This time of year doesn't call out burgundy as much as fall does...but this color is breathtaking! Im talking about Colourpop Lady, retailing at only $5.
Standard white and holographic Colourpop packaging.
Lady is a "matte" finish.
Twist up, precise tip, that is so helpful especially for darker colors like this.
"Cool toned dirty burgundy"
Their descriptions are always on point.
Camera didn't entirely focus on the lips, but the color is accurate.Review:
- For a "matte finish", it is not shineless or drying
- Gives a healthy juicy look to the lips that most darker colors take away
- Doesn't make lips look smaller
- Average wear time
- I would recommend touching up after eating
- Check in mirror to make the color is still full opacity
- Doesn't bleed out of my lip lines, but if you have a problem with this they do have a matching lip liner
If you have been looking for a perfect burgundy, a staple year round--despite it's usual tendency to be worn in the cooler months. It claims to be matte, but I prefer this cream like finish. Feels comfortable, not drying, and lasts!