On Instagram(@budgetmakeupbeauty) the most comments on anything Colourpop have been about "that mint shadow" and immediately I know they mean Flux! This little beauty is $5 and only found on Colourpop's website.
- Can be worn multiple ways: lid, inner corner, blending shade for green look, etc.
- My favorite way is on the lid too add an awake bright look
- Needs to be built up a little, they were't kidding when they said it was a light shade
- I do not detect any patchiness
- Doesn't fade as much as I've noticed with some other shades, maybe because of matte finish
How often do you find affordable, not powdery matte mint greens? Exactly. If you've been looking for one for a while, here's your chance. Maybe you have one, but it needs to be built up? Try this on top, or as a base. Scared of the color? I admit I was a little unsure I would wear it; however, it is surprisingly wearable.