May 18, 2015

Back to Blogging & Makeup of the Day

Hey everyone! I've been neglecting my blog a ton lately, and I'm sorry. A few days ago was my birthday, and I've decided since to go back to doing what I used to love...blogging. Also my huge colourpop haul came in, and I tried quite a few new goodies today. 

This time of year I rarely do a "full face" of makeup. That means no foundation, and no heavy contouring. Today I did simple bronzey eyes, highlighted cheeks, and matte lips.

 Here are all the products I used.

Face: 
Dermadoctor Ain't Misbehavin sunscreen
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer (fair neutral)
e.l.f. High Definition Powder
Colourpop Highlighter (Stole the Show)
Eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original)
Colourpop Kathleenlights foursome (Glow-pale matte, Kathleenlights-orange bronze, Cornelius-matte brown)
 Covergirl Clumpcrusher waterproof mascara
Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara
Nyx Eyebrow Gel (blonde)

Lips:
Colourpop Lippe Stix (matte neutral pink)