December 1, 2014

Sephora 10hr Foundation (ivory): review

Some hyped products just don't work out for everyone...I had heard this was a good (even longwearing) foundation, and they had a shade seemingly light enough for me. It is probably the least expensive foundation in sephora, only $20.

  • Pump bottle
  • Thick, creamy consistency 
  • This particular shade is very yellow toned, one up is very pink. They seem to be extreme in undertone, even though it claims to be neutral. 
  • Not full coverage, light-medium. Does not cover any blemishes.
  • Dewy finish
  • Not extremely long wearing (not 10hr)
  • Does not contain an SPF
  • Did not include a picture of me wearing this foundation since it really did not flatter my skin.
I have returned this foundation since it did not work out for me. If you have great skin and can find your color match I would recommend it since it is only $20 which isn't too bad for foundation.