I bought this as soon as it came out since I love chubby lip pencils. This one's main claim is that is is a glossy balm. These got a bit of hype when they came out, but none since. I only bought one shade, at Target, for around $6.
Standard tube in the color of the product, with silver accents.
Slightly pinker than the tube color, more cool toned.
Sheer and then a layered swatch.
When wiped away it only just barely leaves a stain behind.
- It is very glossy, and that finish does not seem to disappear
- Since it is glossy, it does not set...which can lead to getting on your teeth
- It is a lovely cool toned baby pink, the shade range is wonderful
- Not longwearing, really only wears the short length of a balm
- Can leave the weird ring around the center of your lips...
- No scent, but it does have a slick texture