November 28, 2014

L'Oreal Infallible Lipstick in Perpetual Peach: Review & Swatches

I have been going back and forth with my opinions on this products, but I am here now to give you my opinions. This is from a newer line of lipsticks from L'oreal and it retails for around $8 (I think).
The cap is tinted to be similar to the actual lipstick color.
Sheer swatch.
Layered swatch.
Lip swatch.
  • Shimmer almost frost finish
  • Makes lips look fuller due to the the shimmer
  • Not extremely long wearing, has an average wear time
  • Not the standard L'oreal lipstick scent, it has little to no scent at all
  • I don't reach for it often, but I do really like it when I wear it
  • Since it is not matte it can disguise dryness on your lips
  • I love wearing this lipstick with a peachy blush, and dark green or neutral brown toned eyeshadows