September 15, 2014

Bite Beauty Fig Luminous Creme Lipstick: Review & Swatches

If you have never tried a bite beauty lip product- you need to! They are expensive ($24) but I just have to admit it but they are worth it! 
This is in the Luminous Creme Lipstick.
I got the shade Fig which is a natural rose toned shade.
Has anti aging resveratrol. 
Lots of natural ingredients since it is food grade quality. 
Lasts 2 years and is gluten free.
Matte grey packaging.
Made in Canada. 
B for BiteBeauty Insignia
Arm swatch, As you can tell it is a cream and has a cream finish. 
It blends into my natural lip color wonderfully.
  • Doesn't dry out lips
  • Wears average- long time (with lip liner)
  • Pleasant light scent, Nothing like L'oreal or other brands
  • My favorite lipstick, Only thing I don't like is the price