This was one of my main purchases during the most recent Ulta 20% off. This palette does retail for $39 which is not as expensive as the naked palettes but still quite a bit of money.
The palette comes inside a simple cardboard layer.
The back has an example of the palette layout.
It also comes with a mini lookbook for those who can't think of any looks to do.
The back of the actual palette has the same layout but no coloring.
The palette also contains a full sized (.01 oz) smudge stick eyeliner.
There are 10 eyeshadows (.049 each)
Also is a full sized mirror with a protector screen.
- Bare: Matte, cream colored, smooth texture, great browbone highlight
- Kitten: Shimmer, pinky champagne, creamy texture (but not a cream), great inner corner/lid/highlight
- Bliss: Matte, pinky brown, smooth texture, transition/blending/crease color
- Sunset: Shimmer, orangey gold, creamy texture, lid color
- Sandstone: Matte, deep brown, smooth texture, crease color
Top row swatched together.
- Bubbly: Shimmer, golden champagne, creamy texture, lid/highlight
- Gilded gold: Satin with glitter, light bronze with gold glitter, smooth texture but weak pigmentation, lid
- Luster: Satin with glitter, blackened green with gold glitter, smooth texture, lid/outer "v" of the lid
- Night Sky: Satin with glitter, light grey with silver glitter, smooth texture, outer "v" of the lid
- Ebony: Matte, black (comes off lighter than in the pan), okay texture a bit chalky
Bottom row swatched together.
- Overall the only disappointing shades are Gilded Gold and Ebony
- My favorites: Kitten and Bliss
- Good wear time, I always use an eye primer though
- The matte shades impressed me other than the black
- Little to no fallout
- I will do a separate review on the liner once I can put it through some more testing