August 6, 2014

Nyx Cream Blush in Natural: Review & Swatch

Most people prefer powder blushes, they are easy to just sweep on the cheeks and go. I used to only wear powder blush, thinking cream blush was messy and greasy. Then I gave in to good reviews and dry skin and gave this NYX cream blush a go. If you saw last months favorites you know how I feel about this already!
These are about $6 and worth every penny (especially on sale!)
This one is in the shade natural. 
A neutral light/medium pink.
That is one swipe with my finger and I didn't take a photo but it does blend out nicely. 
  • To apply: I use the Real Techniques Stippling brush dip it lightly in the product- dab a bit back from the apples on both cheeks and then blend in circular motions on both sides
  • Leaves a nice dewy finish
  • Doesn't leave me greasy or sticky
  • I usually top with a powder blush for better staying power
  • Doesn't make my foundation underneath get all weird
  • I highly highly recommenced!