August 11, 2014

Lorac Unzipped Eyeshadow Palette: Review & Swatches

I bought this a few weeks ago and I have already returned it. This palette is hit or miss depending on the palette you buy. Some shades are creamy and soft others are dry and lack pigmentation. I love all the colors but I had more miss quality than hits in my palette. It is a rose gold toned palette not pink toned like the naked 3 (which I do not own but it is on my wishlist). 
Outer layer on the box.
Cardboard box. 
Comes with a mini primer. 
Back of the palette. 
Comes with a large mirror. 
Has 10 eyeshadows.
Top Row
Bottom row
All together
Simple eye look. 
Using Unreal on the lid, Unconditional in the crease, and the light satin/matte on the brow bone. 
  • The colors are lovely. My go to type shades in fact!
  • The one called Unreal was very dry and lacked pigmentation. When I went to return mine I swatched it in store and it was amazing! The one next to it called Undiscovered was lacking in the store palette but was one of the nicer ones in mine. So quality does vary.
  • I have heard many many raves about this palette but it just didn't work out for me :(