The e.l.f or eyes lips face website was having 50% off so I had to make an order, especially for the limited edition "Glow Pearls". This brand is very inexpensive as is but it does add up! I bought 24 things for around $40 and the website after a certain point does offer free shipping.
With this brand there are multiple different lines: Essential (mostly $1), Studio ($3), and Mineral (most expensive around $5+)
Here is an overview , and I have broken it up into categories which you will see below.
- Essential eyeshadow brush
- Essential eyelash curler replacement pads
- Studio Matte Lip color in "Natural"
- Studio Moisturizing Lipstick in "Rosy-Go-Round"
- Mineral Lip Gloss in "Au Naturale"
- Essential Lip Balm Tint in "Grapefruit"
- Studio Eye Brow Kit in "Light"
- Studio Gel Liner in "Midnight"
- Studio Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in "Toast"
- Studio Mascara Primer (Translucent)
- Studio Baked Eyeshadow in "Toasted"
- Essential Smudge Pot in "Cruisin Chic"
- Mineral Glow pearls in "Skin Balancing" and "Natural"
- Studio Baked Highlighters in "Moonlight Pearls" "Pink Diamonds" and "Blush Gems"
- Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzer Cream Duo
- Studio Blushes in "Blushing Rose" and "Tickled Pink"
- Studio Bronzer in "Cool Bronzer"
- Studio HD Blush in "Headliner"
- Pressed Mineral Blush in "Sweet Retreat"
Pressed Mineral Bronzer in "Beach Bronze"
That completes this over the top haul! I am already swatching and taking blog pics. If you want to see a review on something sooner rather than later leave a comment or on the haul pic I posted on Instagram (budgetmakeupbeauty). I have over 50 drafts of things to post so I will be trying to post at least everyday (those 50 drafts do not include things in this haul).