This is a liquid lipstick formula with rich color and shine to make the lips smoother.
The one I am reviewing here is a neutral light pink.
The packaging is super luxe looking but it is lightweight since it is plastic.
This one is in the shade 101 Rose Melody.
It is a very wearable and buildable color with some glitter in it.
It smells very nice and not like typical L'Oreal perfume scent.
Here it is on the lips.
My lips are very dry at the moment and even this light color didn't accentuate that.
- Does have a good amount of pigment to it, not super intense but it does have a lot of shine
- The glitter doesn't feel noticeable but be a little careful when it wears away
- Since it is a lighter color you do need to reapply throughout the day
- Feels nice on the lips and doesn't accentuate dryness
- Retails for $9.99 but can be found on B1G1 50% off or 40% off