July 3, 2014

Lorac "Get Hot" Palette: Review + Swatches

Hello everyone, I'm back! This just happens to be one of the items I traveled with, I will hopefully have a post about that soon.
I snagged this at Nordstrom Rack for about $12. I have heard quite a bit of buzz about this on Instagram since it was on Hautelook.com. So when I saw it in person I needed it. 
It is a warm toned palette.
The palette itself is a bronzy glitter with no designs.
The shadows are not named.
The colors are pretty true to the color in the pan.
The palette contains 5 shades.

  • 1: A matte white, great for the brow bone. It is not so pigmented that it looks super intense on the lid, and it blends in naturally
  • 2: The shade that made me buy the palette. It is a peachy shade with a gold sheen. 
  • 3: A matte light warm brown. Great crease color, very smooth and blendable. Love using this in my brows!
  • 4: A shimmery gold with a hint of bronze.
  • 5: A deep matte brown. It is a neutral almost cool tone, but it deepens up a look really well.
Overall, this palette is amazing! It has a nice amount of mattes which is great for any affordable palette. The two shimmery shades are very buttery and smooth. I understand why everyone loves Lorac shadows.