July 6, 2014

June Favorites 2014: Lorac, Cover Fx, Nyx, & More

Better late than never! Finally sharing the products I loved for the month of June!

  • Lorac Get Hot mini Palette- $12 at Nordstrom Rack. It is a warm toned 5 color palette. Originally I  bought it just for the pink shade, but....the middle light brown is a perfect brow color! Not too warm or too cool. (Full Review Posted)
  • Ulta Gel Brow Crayon- I just draw it onto my brows use a spoolie and it's an easy efortless look, or I add the mentioned eyeshadow above on top. I used this on my mom's nearly non-existent brows and it looked great! It looked like she had brows, and it didn't look harsh or drawn on.


  • Cover Fx Cream foundation- This was a pricey $42 and in my review I didn't really recommend it. If you have sensitive skin like me it is awesome. Also they have some ACTUALLY pale shades, with no oxidizing. And this has SPF so no sunburning. (Full Review Posted)
  • Nyx Dewy Finishing Spray (Transported into a travel bottle)- I can use this before as a primer and after to great rid of a powdery look. It does make makeup last a bit longer, but not amazingly so.
  • Real Techniques Complexion Sponge- Softer and blends a bit better than the Beauty Blender. Only $6 and I will never be without one. (Full Review Posted)


  • Lord & Berry "Scarlett" Matte Lip Crayon- THE PERFECT MATTE RED. That's all I have to say. (Full Review Posted)
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme wear polishes (all shades: old formula)- They changed the colors and formula on these and the old ones are AMAZING (if you still see any old ones get them). The new bottles have a longer X on them so don't buy those ones.
  • Revlon "Primrose" Lipstick- Cult Classic, the hype is real.