June 13, 2014

Physicians Formula Shimer Strip in "Vegas Strip": Review, Swatch, and Demo

This is my FIRST Physicians Formula product. They are priced (in my opinion) to high for the drugstore, but  40% off at rite aid( last week or the week before)  made me want to at least try something. 
This is one of the "shimmer Strips", 
it was so hard to choose one since they all looked so pretty. 
It claims to be a Bronzer, Blush, and Eye shadow in one. 
It has a clear acrylic clear casing.
I got the shade "Vegas Strip"
It has a whole .3 oz
And it is made in Italy
The lighter shades are not as pigmented, and the second to last is the most pigmented. 
All swirled together
Can you see the slight highlight the top colors give? 
I prefer matte bronzer and blush but this is a stunning highlight.
  • A little sheer for an eyeshadow, but it does work 
  • Can be used as an overall bronzer for glow
  • Too bronze for a blush (In my opinion)
  • Super glow-y
  • Packaging feels sturdy
  • Great affordable (when on sale) highlighter