June 10, 2014

Lip Crayon Collection: Revlon, Pop Beauty, Jordana, Etc.

The next "collection" post in this mini series. All of my lip crayons.
Overview...

REVLON:
All of my revlon ones.
 I posted a separate review on each one last week each day.  

POP BEAUTY:
All of my pop beauty ones, they came in a set (from a friend) 
and it came with a free gift of an additional bright pink one.
 (Full review on this set is also posted now)

RANDOM:

Jordana-I like them but do not love them. Especially the color selection is not my favorite.
Covergirl- Too waxy for my liking
Neutrogena- Has glitter? You don't notice until it is worn off, but it smells amazing!
Elf-Not long lasting, the ones without glitter are nice. Minty smell and taste.

CLEANOUT:
Don't need the extra pop crayon. 
Neutrogena has too much glitter.
The elf, is getting old and used up...and it doesn't last long enough