I walked into sephora telling myself that I didn't need more foundation...then a lady who worked in sephora insisted on color matching me. When she did she told me that I should try Cover Fx for my sensitive, acne prone, skin. She claimed it would even help my skin, and not irritate it at all.
I got the cream formula
- Clinically tested
- Without many bad ingrediants
- Full coverage
- Foundation and concealer in one
- Broad spectrum SPF 30
- All day
- Radiant finish
- Revitalizes appearance of skin
- Protects with age defying benefits
As you can see there are a lot of claims...
It comes in a basic little compact saying the brand name on the front.
Only here does it say that you may have a serious reaction to it .
I am in the shade N10
- Very pricey at $42
- Less product than a standard foundation only .35 oz
- Cream product
- Weird almost plastic/ plant smell
- I have had this for about a month, and am almost out :(
- Does not last "all day", To make it last I have to (on oily skin):
- Use a primer/ setting spray before
- Apply it with the Real Techniques sponge
- Use a setting spray (Nyx Matte)
- And use a powder (Elf Hd)
- The "radiant" finish is very very dewy so good for dry skin
- Not quite "FULL Coverage" unless you layer it on, which causes you to use it up quickly
- It is quick to dab dab dab all over the face
- It does color match me VERY well
Overall, it is a good everyday foundation...but for the price...skip it. BUT if you have like the most sensitive skin like me NO IRRITATION OR NEW BREAKOUTS!