June 18, 2014

Bronzers, highlighters, and blushes! Tarte, ELF, Benefit, & More

Warning: This looks like more makeup than it actually is. This is my blushes, bronzers, and highlighters. At the end of the post I am showing what I gave away and why.
A mix of high-end and drugstore. 
Multi Use Products:

  • Physicains Formula "Vegas Strip" Shimmer Strip. A highlighter/bronzer/maybe blush.
  • Elf Contouring Duo in "St. Lucia"
  • Sephora Summer sheets, I got these on sale a while ago so they probably don't make this anymore

Bronzers:

  • Tarte Park Ave Princess Matte Bronzer (not as cool toned as it looks in the photo)
  • NYC Sunny Bronzer

Highlighters:

  • Elf Luminous (Discontinued I think)
  • Mini Stila Kitten Duo
  • Elf Baked Blush in "Pinktastic"
  • Mini Benefit Highbeam
  • Deluxe Benefit Sun Beam

Blushes: (The lighting couldn't handle all the pink oops)

  • Tarte blushes (top to bottom) in "exposed" "captivating" and "dollface"
  • In the back, elf blushes in "Twinkle Pink" and "Mellow Mauve"
  • Maybelline Bouncy blush (not sure which shade)
  • Elf  "Peachy Cheeky" Baked blush
  • Maybelline Master Glaze in "Pinched Pink"
  • Benefit "cha cha tint" and "posie tint" deluxe sizes

What I gave away:

  • The Elf contouring duo and twinkle pink blush. Too much glitter for me
  • Sephora shimmer sheets- I just never reached for these
  • NYC Sunny- A bit too orange for my pale skin, also may have made me break out
  • Maybelline Master Glaze (glitter and broke me out) 
  • maybelline bouncy blush (not much color, didn't reach for it)\
Also not pictured:
  • Benefit sun beam, great for tan skin not pale skin