May 2, 2014

April 2014 Favorites: Smashbox, Urban Decay, Revlon, Ulta & Tarte

 Sorry I'm a day late on this. But its monthly favorites, I'm just going to share products I am loving with no order or type.
 1.) Smashbox Wondervision Mega Palette (Holiday 2013 but can be found at Nordstom Rack)- I have been loving this especially the light shimmery almost minty shade!  (I have a full review if you use the search tool)
2.) Urban Decay Naked Skin- As you can see by the shade number I am super pale. This does not have good coverage but I love mixing it with heavy high coverage foundations for good coverage and lightweight feel.

3.) Revlon Mischievious Balm Stain- I matte orange that is surprising easy to pull off. It does stain and last through eating and doesn't dry out the lips too much.

4.) Ulta Basecoat- Ulta is always having sales on their own brand so I picked this up for $2, and love how it makes polish last longer!

5.) Tarte Exposed blush- This is so worth the hype! IT IS A MUST HAVE! It is a little pricey ($26) but worth it! It doesn't break me out, it looks natural (Like a blush mixed with bronzer).

Thanks for reading!