April 6, 2014

Maybelline Ravishing Rose Lipstick: Limited Edition Spring 2014

Maybelline released an impressive spring collection this year. Today I am talking all about a new lipstick. The packaging is similar to the new buffs collection. It was rather pricey at my rite aid around $8. 
The shade is ravishing rose.
It is limited edition for only this season.
The color in the tube is a light but not baby pink.
It swatches a little lighter than in the tube and a little more peach than rose.

The swatch matches the swatch on my arm. It does wash me out even though I am so pale,
 it just looks a little weird so a gloss is recommended. 
  • Smells a little funky, not sure how to describe it
  • Is paler than my natural lip color so it can be hard to wear
  • Creamy formula but not slip off creamy, does get on teeth
  • Bit of a yellow undertone