April 20, 2014

Easter Makeup & Nails

Here's a few quick pocs showing my makeup for easter and my nail polish- the polish and makeup don't quite match but thats ok.

Here's my MOTD. 
And here is the makeup I used. 
Face
-Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation mixed with Revlon Colorstay
-Maybelline Instant Age Rewind- Brightener (under eyes)
-Maybelline Fit me concealer (blemishes)
-Elf Hd loose powder
-Tarte Exposed blush (contour and blush in one) 
-Makeup Forever Setting Spray
Eyes
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Smashbox wondervision mega palette (from holiday 2013) 
-Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner (Moss)
-Covergirl clumpcrusher and Maybelline The falsies mascaras layered
Lips
-Maybelline Baby Lips (Mad for Magenta)
Nails
-Forever21 Baby Blue Polish
-Sally Hansen Xtreme wear polish in Lacey Lilac
-Julie G polish in Umbrella Drink