March 15, 2014

St. Patrick's Look #1: Green & Olive Tutorial

So Monday is St. Patrick's Day and I was thinking I should probably come up with some green eyeshadow looks! This first one has a base of a bright green that is toned down by an olive. This is a mix of high end and drugstore makeup, feel free to use whatever you own.
Scroll down to see how to do this ^
 1. Prime and apply a base (Any shade I used a Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner in emerald sparkle)
2. I applied Urban Decay Graffiti to the lid (A bright true green)
 3. Blend an olive into the crease, I used It Cosmetics Mocha.
 4. I applied a minty shimmery green to inner third to brighten up the look (Smashbox turquoise )
5. I added Urban Decay Mildew to the outer third
 6. To balance the look I blended the It cosmetics mocha and UD Mildew to lower lashline
 7. I added a yellow ming shimmer to inner corner and a matte yellow to browbone (smashbox mint and maize)

Here's the look 
 Also (optional) mascara (Maybelline Falsies) and UD 24/7 eyeliner (apathy) on tightine and lower waterline


 Hope you recreate the look! 
This turned out lovely in my opinion
Glitter?
If you are going to a party try some glitter!