Here it is look #2! If you haven't seen my first look scroll down to find it! This is a more smokey darker look using deeper and less bright tones of green.
1. Apply a white base to make colors pop
(Jordana Shadow Pencil in eternal white)
2. Apply Urban Decay Mildew all over the lid (Mid toned olive-y green)
and blend up into the crease but no higher
3. Smoke out the crease with UD Mushroom (Shimmery deep gray)
blend blend blend
4. Blend Mildew onto lower lashline
5. To keep it from looking too much like a punch in the face I took my Jordana shadow pencil in Continuous Almond to browbone and down towards inner corner
6. Apply a gold shadow to the inner third of the eyelid and lower lashline
7. I applied Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liner in Flash in a slight wing
Here is a non flash photo
I applied glitter right over the liquid liner for a more sparkly look
Here is how it turned out
Hope you enjoyed my looks for this holiday! Hope it inspired you to pull out those green shadows and liners!