March 9, 2014

March Haul: Beauty, Nail polish, Fashion, & More

Today I went spring shopping. I only bought one fashion item, a few "home" items, and the rest is beauty. 
Here are all the little lovely things I got on top of my one fashion item!

Forever 21:
Here is the "fashion" part of this haul. It is an orchid color skirt for $10.80. It is the color of the year and I thought I might as well have something in this color, and it's perfect for spring.

Bath and Body Works:
Here is the "home" part. CANDLES! Bath and Body Works had 25% off and I tried not to go overboard. My store was out of almost all the regular candles since it was 2 for $22. So I got a mason jar candle in "Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut". And then the three for $10 mini candles in "Lanikai Coconut" "Pink Lemonade Pound Cake" and "Strawberry Sorbet". 

Sephora:
I was good and only bought one thing, an actual beauty blender ($20)!!! And then I got samples of two primers since I want to test them before I buy them full size.

Target:
I got the cartwheel app and it saved me 20% on my revlon colorstay (3rd bottle) so it was ($8), and then two cleansers from clean and clear morning burst (about $5 each).

TJ Maxx:
Nail Polish! I got an opi liquid sand duo for $7.99 and an orly polish for $3.99.
The OPI ones are in "solitare" and "Pussy Galore" the Orly is in "Rio".

Walgreens:
Rimmel is 50% everything. So I picked up another stay matte in the lightest shade, and two lipsticks. I also wanted a light pink polish so I finally bought Essie Figi! Also I found a new maybelline single in Wink Pink which looks like MAC expensive pink.
The Rimmel lipsticks are in 070 Airy Fairy and 101 Rossetto (Which I realize now I already have)

Rite Aid:
All day I was trying to find the Maybelline Spring Color Tattoos and no luck! So instead I found the new NYC "top gold" top coat.

I hope you enjoyed my haul, look forward to reviews soon!