March 1, 2014

February Favorites!- skincare & makeup

So here we are again the first of the month! Today is March 1st! Like last month I will be sharing my top 5- one skincare, one nailpolish, one face product, one eye product, and of course one lip product. 

Here is an overview 

1. Skincare- The body shop "tea tree blemish fade night lotion" This is my second bottle since you only get an ounce but I have seen a huge difference in my skin. My acne scars are fading and my skin looks brighter.

2. Face- My tarte amazonian clay blush in  "Dollface". Love this more than I can express! All blushes/ bronzers break my sensitive cheeks out and this one doesn't! Plus I can wear it everyday abd it looks natural.
3. Nails- Revlon Nail polish in "Crème Brûlée" this is my go to nail polish. It isn't quite a nude nailpolish but it isn't very noticeable.

4. Eyes- My stila eyeshadow in "Kitten" . I know that the eyeshadow trio I used last time Is a dupe so check out that post...But This is easier to reach for since it is so compact.


5. Lips- Revlon kissable balm stain in "Honey". I have been wearing this almost everyday! I love it sooo much! You don't have to reapply fifty times and you don't have to check your teeth! Plus it's bot as intense as my jordana ones..

Hope you enjoyed! Let me know in the comments your favorites and if you like how I format mine!