February 13, 2014

Valentine's day look 1- It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette

Hello! Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. And this is the first look I came up with. It is super easy and colors can be substituted easily. This is a pinky matte look using my new It Cosmetics- Naturally Pretty Palette (All matte except transforming shimmer overcoat). My eyebrows had a few strays and I had a few mini breakouts. I am happy with this look, and it took less than 5 minutes.
That's the final look, keep reading to see how!
1. Prime the eyes. I used the Jordana Made to Last shadow pencil in continuous almond.
2. Blend "Soulful " into the crease. You could also use a matte blush in a medium pink (use a light hand).
3. Pat "love" onto the lid. Same as light pink from Lorac Pro Palette. This would also look nice with a shimmery champagne on the lid like wet n wild walking on eggshells eyelid shade.
4. Add the matte shade "sheer joy" to the brow bone. A matte white
5. Brighten up your inner corner with the transforming pearl shade, or any other light shimmery shade.
6.Then to really open my eyes I took Rimmel London Scandal-eyes eyeliner in "Nude" on my waterline.
And for a face picture it is very subtle but really brightens up the eyes.  
And makes you look awake and well rested.