February 4, 2014

Huge Collective Haul- Ulta, Body Shop, bath and body works, etc.

So for the last couple a weeks there have been many sales, and my family celebrated my mom's birthday. We all went to the mall then and I placed an ulta order that just arrived today. Please not I am going to try to resist buying makeup for a while now...who knows how long that will last.

Here's everything from the mall.
At nordstom rack I bought a Stila kitten set for $15. And my mom got the little stila palette in the main picture.
The only thing we got instore Ulta were two nail polishes for $2 each. The left is pearl (i think) and I got lav-ish which is a lavender shade.
The body shop had a buy 2 get 2 free. So I stocked up on some skincare. My mom got a hand cream in almond. And i got the tea tree mask, toner, and night lotion. Original  Prices : hand cream $10, Mask $17, toner $12, lotion $18
Bath and Body works cane out with AMAZING candles for spring. I got the lilac which truely smells like fresh lilac. And not shown is the raspberry peach macaroon which is in my entryway. They were 2 for $25 and I had 20% off $25.
My ULTA order!!! Here is the four things I got and then the samples which were: benefit it's potent; ck foundation; and a hemps body lotion. I had a 20% off coupon, but i listed retail price below.
The IT cosmetics naturally pretty palette!! I believe it was around $42.
A tarte blush in DOLLFACE! I hope I don't get addicted to these blushes. Since they are $26 each!
And some lippies! Another Revlon
Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey this time. And a Nivea lip butter in vanilla macadamia. The balm stain was on sale for about $6 and the lip balm was $3.