January 30, 2014

Wet n Wild Lipsitcks- Just Peachy & Think Pink - Review + Swatches

Today I am sharing my experience with two wet n wild lipsticks. I only bought two because I wasn't sure if I would like it. These are only $1.99 at most drugstores. I have the shades Just Peachy and Think Pink.
I hate the packaging. When ever you take the lip off it tends to get on the clear cap since it doesn't roll down. I do however like the clear cap.
You do seem to get A LOT of product. It seems to roll up forever, so if you find a color you like you won't run out.
Here are hand swatches. The top is Think Pink and the bottom is Just Peachy. Think Pink is a bit brighter in real life and so is Just Peachy.
Here is Think Pink on my lips. It is what I would say a "perfect pink" is. Not too bright, and not too light. Still a little more than an every day pink though.
Just Peachy is a peachy color. A little orangey and not as flattering on my skin tone, but I can make it work.


  • Tugs on lips
  • Settles into lip lines especially when lips are dry
  • I would wear a lip balm underneath to prevent tugging and drying too much
  • Very affordable
  • I question the ingredients in this 
  • Good color range- including neutrals like this, and brighter and darker colors
  • Wears a VERY long time, it lasts extremely well on the lips 
  • I wouldn't wear this formula everyday since it can be on the drying side