August 21, 2015

Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Trio- Walking on Eggshells

So I remember when everyone on YouTube go on and on about these eyeshadows. I had the smokey one for a Halloween costume and thought it wasn't that great of quality. I wanted an adorable option like my beloved sin eyeshadow from urban decay so I decided to pick this up. It was around $3, and can be found at every place wet n wild is sold.
The back shows a very cut crease look that doesn't really look like what the shades look like on the eye.

Here it is in all it's glory! 
The walking on eggshells trio!  
Be careful with the "safety seal" it chipped my nail.
Here it is without the plastic masking the colors. 
Browbone-A shimmery but not frosty cream shade that also looks nice on inner corner
Crease-A satin almost shimmery coppery brown shade 
Lid- A gorgeous pink champagne shade that looks stunning on everyone
And the best part? Here is Urban Decay Sin swatched next to the wet n wild! Very similar. no need to pay the $20 price day when you can pay $3 and get two extra shades thrown in!

•Very buttery and pigmented
•Not as much fallout as expected
•Pretty blendable
• The look this palette creates is a little to shimmery for me
•The lid shade is a dupe for Urban decay sin!

(Edited August 21st 2015)