January 27, 2014

Wet n Wild 8-pan Eyeshadow- Petal Pusher

Another Wet n' Wild eyeshadow review. This is the Petal Pusher Palette. It is a purple themed palette that I bought because I felt like wearing purple eyeshadow and I didn't want to shell out a bunch of money for the stila purple eyeshadow palette. I bought it for around $5 at walmart.
Unlike the trios this had a "Peel Here" tab which I thought was neat.
The back tells you a few ways to create looks with this palette. 
It is very purple hued which I think is gorgeous especially for spring!
The palette is not too glittery or intense, and I find it can be pretty wearable. 
Here are all the shades swatched out on my arm. The left side is swatched to the left.
Here is just the left half.
1-The first is a shimmery but not too intense "browbone" shade.
2- A light lilac  "eyelid" shade, it is satiny and smooth
3-A slightly deeper purple, That is not as pigmented as in the pan. It reminds me of UD rockstar I think. I think it would look better on the outer "v" of the lid instead of the "crease"
4- A Glittery lavender that would look better on the lid rather than the "definer"
Here is the right side:
1. The "browbone" is a frosty light lavender that is a little too frosty for under the browbone, so I like putting it over a cream shadow on the lid.
2. The next one is my favorite! It is a unique purple with a pink hue with gold and copper glitter. It is very hard to descirbe, but it's what made me buy the palette.
3. It Doesn't look like the shade in the pan. It is not a burgundy with black glitter. It is a deep brown with redish glitter. I personally will not use this in my "crease"
4. The last shade looks like the shade in the pan. It is a black with some slight silvery glitter


  • All are pigmented even if they don't all look like they do in the pan
  • The shades that I wanted the entire thing for were even more impressive than I expected
  • The "black" or really deep last two shades are not something I will reach for but if you like those shades you would probably enjoy them for a smokey eye or something
  • The second "browbone" shade is a little too much for the browbone but it looks wonderful for a nice glow to the lids
  • I usually use one or a few shades from this for an eye look. I usually use one for the lid but would probably not go all out purple with this
  • Very affordable; less than a dollar per shade
  • NO MATTE shadows, some have a matte base color but they have glitter