January 29, 2014

Revlon Parfumerie- Wintermint

By now you can probably tell I love this line of nail polishes. Most scents are pleasant and exactly like the name, and I think I've tried five now. This one is probably my favorite so far. I found this one for about $4-5 at Walmart. 
The latest one I bought is Wintermint!
Here is a more accurate showing of the color. It is a minty sea foam color at the base, and then blue and silver glitter mixed in.
Here is is with about two layers. I was about to take it off so I decided to take a pic, it lasted very well for about a week. It smells exactly like mint and not just slightly, even after a top coat it still smelled like mint.


  • Smells like the name suggests (Smells after its dry)
  • When removing it has little bits of glitter that are hard to remove
  • The bottle is very cute and surprisingly easy to work with
  • Lasts an average polish amount, better than Essie lasts when worn without topcoat
  • It is a spring color even if lots of the collection is fall winter colored and it is even called wintermint 
  • I'd also get it if you support the Seahawks in the superbowl since it is kinda blue/green :)