January 12, 2014

Beauty Haul- Drugstore Makeup & Skincare

So today I stopped at Walmart to look at the new makeup for spring. Not that much appealed to me. The new maybelline wonder powder was mostly dimethicone which breaks my skin out. The Masterglaze cheek sticks seemed ok but they were around $8 a piece. The liquid lipsticks coming out are not my thing, so I'll just show you what I did get.

No haul is complete without nail Polish!
•I got a new topcoat called the colorstay gel shine topcoat by revlon; $4.97.
•Another revlon parfumerie (these were my favorite nail polish formula of 2013) in winter mint; only $4.97 instead of $6.99 elsewhere
• A Sally Hansen triple shine in Pearly whites; $4.57

Wet N Wild Eyeshadow
•Petal Pusher Palette; $4.68
•Walking on Eggshells Trio; $2.93

The new covergirl tru blend in l1; $8.44

And some skincare 
•Clean & Clean morning burst- detoxifying cleanser; $5.27
•Equate Dual Power Moisturizer; $3.47
• Freeman face mask- peel off pomegranate; $1.37

Thanks for reading! I'll be sure to do reviews and swatches of some of these things soon