December 30, 2013

Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul

One of the beauty items I got for Christmas was this lovely matte lip cream. I know these are around the 5-6 dollar mark and can be found in places like ulta, and some targets.
The packaging is very sleek and the tube is the color of the lip cream and the cap is matte like the finish.
I got the shade Istanbul which is on a stick on the bottom of the tube.
It untwists to reveal a doe-foot applicator holding the right amount of product.
Here is a hand swatch. It seems like a bubble gummy rosey shade. It's light but not pale. I think it would be flattering on all skin tones.
It is similar to my natural lip color and very lovely. It has a velvety feel to the lips and even with my very dry lips at the moment it is not accentuating that too much. it's feels nice and not too drying. If you eat it doesn't stain and will completely dissapear.