November 2, 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Khol Kajal Review+Swatches

Today I have an exciting review on some waterproof eyeliners from Rimmel. These are around $4 in my area and they come in shades from nudes to purples to browns.
 I currently own three shades navy, taupe, and nude.
Swatches from top to bottom on navy, taupe (may look like glitter but there is none), and nude(very orangey in real life)
Here is swatches after rubbing with water. The navy smeared a bit but thats because it was applied last and less thickly.
Here is my eye normally, no eyeliner.
Here is my eye with the nude eyeliner, it makes my eyes look bigger and more awake.
  • The taupe is my least favorite (Bought it on accident for nude)
  • Navy is my favorite it makes eyes look very very white and awake and clear
  • All creamy shades with no shimmer or glitter
  • apply smoothly
  • lasts a long time but not quite 8 hours
  • it is waterproof(stays on waterline too)