November 10, 2013

Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain in Sweet Pink

By now you can probably tell that I love my lip products, especially stains and jumbo pencils. A few weeks ago I went to my first Walgreens, where they carry Jordana products. I heard these are just as good as the Revlon just bitten kissable balm stains, but I only bought one to put to the test. These are very affordable, only about $3! thats less than half the price of the Revlon version. I do not own the Revlon ones, so this is just a review on the Jordana.
The packaging is very simple, shiny, and it is a twist up like the name applies.
As you can see the color looks like the outside of the tube.
I have the second shade, 02 sweet pink.
Here is the color on my lips, it is a lot brighter than in the tube, more of a fuschia. And it does stain, hence the top at my cupids bow that would not come off.
Here is a very light swatch above a layered swatch.
 Here are the swatches after makeup remover, as you can see both hold up very well.
Here is a quick kiss to show the amount of transfer, all that comes off is the glossy-ness.

  • Very bright color, that can be toned down by patting onto lips
  • last all day without reapply-I might just in case because it can leave a lip-liner like stain after ~8hrs
  • not too drying (but I wouldn't wear this every day just in case)
  • Great shade selection that I plan on buying more from!