I don't know about you but I love value sets and minis! Quite a while ago I bought this set at my sephora store for $17. It contains three minis. Two cheek/lip stains, and one highlighter.
The products are posie tint, cha cha tint, as well as sun beam.
The applicators are little brushes that work well to dot/swipe on the products.
Here are some swatches, Top is posie, then sun beam, then cha cha tint.
Here is the swatches after makeup remover. The tints stay on and the highlighter came off ( no glitter residue).
Cha Cha tint is a lot brighter and not as natural. In person it is a little brighter. Shows up coral and not orangey.
Here is about two layers of cha cha tint on my lips. It is super bright orangy-reddish-coral.
- This set has a great great value
- more summery than fall colors
- posie is very light and is the wateriest
- posie looks slightly odd on plain skin, best results are over foundation blended quickly!
- cha cha is bright and summer color
- sun beam is a gorgeous highlight even though I prefer pinky highlights
- Both tints dry very quickly and need to be rubbed in within seconds!
Recommend? Yes! This would make a great gift, or a lovely treat for yourself. It is great for long lasting blush and lip color. I will continue loving this even though it is fall now.